El Patio (1920-1921)
Search within this newspaper
Browse by date — 1920
About this newspaper
El Patio was founded August 21, 1920 and closed September 24, 1921. The publisher was Welford Beaton. The newspaper listed a telephone number and a post office box only for its address, however, El Patio’s physical address was 953 Adella Avenue. By October 1920, it had relocated to the Southern Trust and Commerce Bank Building at the corner of Orange Avenue and Park Place. Later issues list a Coronado office at Tent City. The paper was published every Saturday. El Patio was published for just over a year before it ceased operation.
Digitization made possible through funding from the Judith Bond Bequest and with permission from the Coronado Eagle-Journal, Dean Eckenroth publisher.