Eagle Rock Sentinel
Eagle Rock Sentinel (1910-1985)
Search within this newspaper
Browse by date — 1910
About this newspaper
The Eagle Rock Sentinel has been published weekly since 1910. From 1925 to 1930, the newspaper was published under the name the Eagle Rock Reporter and Sentinel. Thirty-one years of the Sentinel have been scanned from microfilm and made available digitally. For access to microfilm of the full run through 1938, contact Occidental College email@example.com.
Eagle Rock reporter and sentinel (SN 95061142)
Eagle Rock sentinel (SN 95061147)
Digitization made possible through The Northeast Los Angeles Newspaper Project (NELA), a collaboration of Occidental College Library, Eagle Rock Valley Historical Society, and Highland Park Heritage Trust, with support from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation, the Institute for the Study of Los Angeles, and LA 32, Historic Highland Park, Arroyo Seco and Eagle Rock neighborhood councils. The NELA Project collects and preserves print and microfilm copies of the newspapers of Northeast Los Angeles. Contact Occidental College Special Collections & College Archives for access to these materials which are not yet online.