Eagle Rock Advertiser
Eagle Rock Advertiser (1928-1935)
Search within this newspaper
Browse by date — July 1928
About this newspaper
The Eagle Rock Advertiser was published weekly between 1928 and 1945. Eight years of the Advertiser have been scanned from microfilm and made available digitally. For access to microfilm of the full run through 1936, contact Occidental College email@example.com.
Digitization made possible through The Northeast Los Angeles Newspaper Project (NELA), a collaboration of Occidental College Library, Eagle Rock Valley Historical Society, and Park Heritage Trust, with support from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation, the Institute for the Study of Los Angeles, and LA 32, Historic Highland Park, Arroyo Seco and Eagle Rock neighborhood councils. The NELA Project collects and preserves print and microfilm copies of the newspapers of Northeast Los Angeles. Contact Occidental College Special Collections & College Archives for access to these materials which are not yet online.